Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Population Growing

On September 15, 2002 I purchased the game Animal Crossing for the Nintendo GameCube. I had eagerly awaited the game's release after reading about it on a Nintendo website (I believe it was the now defunct N64.com which became part of IGN). There was a writer living in Japan who was playing Animal Crossing and posting a daily journal about his experiences on the website. It was informative and hilarious and it read in such a way that I knew I had to have this game when it came out in America.

Fast forward nearly eight years later and I'm still playing one version of Animal Crossing or another at any given time. Currently that would mostly be Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Nintendo Wii. I also spend a little time with the Nintendo DS incarnation, Animal Crossing: Wild World.

I thought it would be fun to create a blog based on all things Animal Crossing. It's a subject matter I'm very interested in and it's brought me tons of amusement over the years. The structure of the blog won't be anything too formal, just random musings, pictures, and tips and tricks about all the games in the Animal Crossing series as well as future information and discussion about any forthcoming installments to the franchise.

Have an amusing story or picture to share? Drop me a line at bitterdavesworld@gmail.com and I'll share that information here. In the meantime, welcome to Population Growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment